This recipe is a fun summertime twist on the classic salmon skewer, it’s guaranteed to be a hit!
Prep and Cooking Time 20 minutes
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- Triple Citrus Glaze
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan, heat on low until thickened and slightly syrupy.
- Grill salmon 3-4 min per side.
- Brush with glaze during final few minutes of cooking and when serving.