The flavors in this Asian-inspired dish complements the firm, flaky texture of the Patagonia silver hake beautifully. Super simple – and super delicious.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 8 Patagonia silver hake fillets
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grate
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 each green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, garlic and green onions.
- Place a sauté pan on medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in pan to sauté ginger, garlic and green onions until tender.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Set sauce aside.
- In a pan, heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil, add hake fillets and sauté until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove hake from pan and top with sauce.