Love pizza? Love seafood? Us too! This delicious pizza features creamy flavors and fresh seafood – a definite crowd pleaser.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 4 oz. raw shrimp
- 4 oz. raw scallops
- 4 oz. raw crabmeat
- 4 naan flatbread (medium)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. fresh herbs, chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. shaved parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Combine fresh chopped herbs of your choice with cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place flatbread on a baking pan, spread herbed cream cheese to edges.
- Place shrimp, scallops and crab on top of the cream cheese on each flatbread.
- Top with parmesan cheese and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Place into a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven when toasty and then cut into 4 equal slices.