We’re taking grill and chill to a whole new level with 4-Spice Grilled Salmon in four easy steps. In cooler months, you can use a grill pan in your oven to mimic the grill effect!
- 4 6-ounce skinned salmon fillets
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, grape seed or other neutral oil, or clarified butter
- Combine spices and rub on salmon fillets
- Heat oil until shimmering, then add salmon, spice side down.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each sides.