Looking the *perfect* marinade for grilling salmon? Look no further! For ultimate ease, use our Catch-To-Go packs.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 2 True North Atlantic salmon portions
- 2 Tsp miso paste
- 2 Tsp ginger, grated
- 2 Tsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 12 green onions, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over the salmon and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place on the oiled barbeque grill (flesh side down for 4 minutes)
- Turn the portions over and use the extra marinade to baste them.
- Turn the heat down to medium, close the lid and cook for another 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve on a bed of stir-fried vegetables or a cold soba noodle salad.