This salad is sure to earn a regular spot in your meal lineup. Fresh greens and veggies are topped with candied smoked salmon to create a lunch or dinner that’s utterly delicious.
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large strips of Candied Smoked Salmon
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Place greens, cucumber and red onion on each of the 8 plates.
- Place Candied Smoked Salmon on top.
- Dress ever so gently with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Did you know?
There’s a reason candied salmon was the favorite snack of Canadian hunters and trappers—it’s naturally preserved, high in protein, loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids and great for taking the edge off your hunger until your next meal.