This candied salmon dish features just the right amount of sweet + spicy! Super quick for a weekday meal. Add and subtract vegetables to suit your family’s tastes.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 3.5 oz. Spicy or All-Dressed Candied Salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Small piece of ginger, peeled and cut into fine strips
- 4 oz. broccoli
- 4 oz. snap peas
- 4 oz. baby corn
- 4 oz. baby bok choy
- 4 oz. sweet red pepper strips
- 3 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add the ginger and broccoli and 5 tbsp hot water. Let the broccoli steam for a few minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir fry.
- Tear candied salmon into strips, adding them to the pan, and cook for about a minute. Season with freshly ground black pepper, soy sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.