Want to know a secret? These sophisticated tartlets are ridiculously easy to make. Just add a quick, cheesy filling to premade tart shells, bake until golden, and then top with some candied salmon. That’s it!
Prep and Cooking Time Medium
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 1 cup chopped True North Seafood Candied Smoked Salmon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 tart shells (or 48 mini tart shells)
- Beat first five ingredients until well blended.
- Add the cheese and salmon. Spoon into tart shells.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with a piece of Candied Smoked Salmon.