Want to know a secret? These sophisticated tartlets are ridiculously easy to make. Just add a quick, cheesy filling to premade tart shells, bake until golden, and then top with some candied salmon. That’s it!
- 1 cup chopped True North Seafood Candied Smoked Salmon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 tart shells (or 48 mini tart shells)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, flour, mayonnaise, milk, and red onion until well blended.
- Add the cheese and salmon. Spoon into tart shells.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with an additional piece of Candied Salmon.
Did you know?
Candied salmon is made by curing fresh salmon, then generously drizzling it in maple syrup before hot smoking. It’s sweet, smoky and utterly addictive.
Candied Smoked Salmon Tartlets
True North Seafood