Smoked candied salmon gives bacon a run for its money in this clever interpretation of an Italian classic.
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup fresh parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 250g Candied Salmon, chopped into 1” pieces
- In a medium sized bowl, beat butter and cheese with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the cream. Mixture will resemble soft scrambled eggs.
- Toss with hot pasta and Candied Salmon.
Did you know?
Candied salmon and bacon actually have a lot in common. And it’s not as crazy as it sounds—after all, they’re both maple-cured, hot smoked and ridiculously delicious.