Prep and Cooking Time 20 minutes
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 1/2 cup unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 4x 6oz. salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Boil apple cider and honey in a small pan over medium high heat until reduced by half. Let fully cool.
- Marinate salmon in cooled honey cider glaze for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil on medium high. Season salmon and place in pan, flesh side down and brush with glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, flip salmon and brush with glaze. Drizzle lemon juice, reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-5 minutes.