Enjoy the taste of summer all year round with this wonderfully vibrant dish. Colorful summery veggies are simply sautéed and topped with juicy grilled lemon pepper shrimp.
- 8 wooden skewers soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 40 large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds) – peel & de-vein leaving tails on
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups frozen yellow corn
- 2 cups fresh or frozen edamame, shelled
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and red pepper; sauté until tender. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add corn and edamame. Cook over medium-low heat; cover and simmer until tender stirring occasionally. Stir in dill and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Thread shrimp on soaked wooden skewers. Place shrimp skewers on grill and cook until pink and opaque, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve together with succotash.
Makes: 4-6 servings.
Did you know?
Grill your shrimp over direct, medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, being sure to turn the shrimp halfway through. The outside of your shrimp should turn pink, while the inside should be white and opaque. For juicier shrimp, pat dry first and brush with oil before placing on the grill.