Prepare to have your minds blown—this greek salmon dish is made in the microwave. And you know what? Not only does it work, it’s seriously delicious.
- 1 pound of salmon fillet cut into 4 equal parts
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of all purpose Greek seasoning
- Mix the olive oil and all purpose Greek seasoning together.
- Brush the mixture over the fillets covered tightly and microwave for 10 minutes at 50% power.
- Add a salad and some bread and you have dinner for the family in no time.
Did you know?
When done properly, microwaving salmon is quite similar to poaching or steaming. The moisture is sealed in, and then recirculated to ensure even cooking and maximum moistness.