For years, Martha has enjoyed and served True North Seafood to her family and friends. After visiting their salmon farms near her home in Maine, she saw first-hand their innovative methods of sustainable farming and fishing. Their passion for the environment and community is why they are one of North America’s largest and most trusted producers of farmed and wild-caught seafood from the Gulf of Alaska to the Atlantic.
Sustainably-farmed in the clear waters of the Gulf of Maine, this Atlantic salmon is known for its rich flavor and pairs beautifully with our lemon herb butter.
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt lemon herb butter.
- Heat a medium oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Oil and season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Add fish, skin side down, and cook until skin is crisp about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and baste fish with melted butter, reserving some to serve.
- Finish fish in oven until opaque throughout, 5-9 minutes more. Cook time will vary slightly depending on thickness of fillets.
- Spoon over remaining butter and serve with lemon wedges.
Cook salmon until fish is opaque throughout or when a paring knife inserted in the center is warm to the touch. Perfectly cooked salmon will flake easily when done. Cook time will vary slightly depending on thickness of fillets.