A heart-wise twist on a classic. This flatbread is perfect for entertaining (or even a dinner for one!)
- 1 package True North Cold Smoked Salmon (we love the peppered flavor for this recipe)
- 1 pre-made flatbread (or use your favorite recipe)
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. arugula
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tbsp. honey mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake flatbread according to package directions (or to recipe).
- Blend lemon juice, 1 c. arugula and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese blend over prepared flatbread.
- Place smoked salmon in single layer and drizzle with honey mustard.
- Top with remaining arugula and dill.
- Serve immediately.