This stir fry combines our incredible Atlantic Salmon with Asian-inspired flavours in a quick, easy, and tasty meal.
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup green beans
- ¾ cup teriyaki sauce, homemade or store bought
- Basmati rice, cauliflower rice, or noodle of choice
- Toss salmon in teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Marinate while prepping vegetables.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrot first.
- When carrots begin to soften, add pepper and green beans and cook until tender, about 5 minutes in total. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil and add the salmon, toss while cooking for 4-6 minutes until salmon is done. Internal temperature should be 145°F.
- Add veggies to pan and combine. Add additional sauce to suit your preference.
- Serve over basmati rice, cauliflower rice, or noodle of choice.
- Top with sesame seeds and diced green onions.
Salmon Stir Fry
True North Seafood