This creamy, flavorful Salmon Topper Dip will quickly rise to the top of your guest’s favorite party snacks. Make this for your next gathering and watch it disappear – fast!
- 1/2 pound, about 1 cup, True North Salmon Toppers
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2/3 oz fresh baby dill, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- In bowl of stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and lemon juice on high speed for several minutes, until well combined and fluffy. Scrape sides, then add dill, jalapeno, garlic, and blend until well mixed. Add in salmon topper and bacon, and mix just until combined and preferred consistency. The more you mix, the less chunky it will be.
- Serve with crackers or crostini for dipping or spread over a sliced baguette to pass around.