Perfect for an appetizer or lunch, these salmon topper stuffed avocados are a definite crowd-pleaser. Ready in 15 minutes. Serves 1-2 people. Perfect for a quick and easy lunch, or a last minute supper.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 4.5 oz. True North Salmon Toppers
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapeno
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area. Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Add the True North Salmon Toppers, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro to bowl. Pour lime juice over. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Scoop the Salmon Topper mixture into the avocado bowls. Season to taste with salt and pepper.