Looking for the quintessential autumn dish? Congratulations, you’ve found it! Pumpkin seeds and a maple drizzle, paired with the best salmon and roasted acorn squash, come together for a fall-time meal you’ll be craving well into spring.
- 4x 6oz. True North salmon fillets, skin on
- 3 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1/2 medium acorn squash, seeds removed, cut into 8 wedges
- 20 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. shelled pumpkin seeds
- Combine 2 tbsp. oil, maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss squash and Brussels sprouts with 1 tbsp. oil on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes in a preheated 425°F oven.
- Add salmon to baking sheet and brush with maple mix. Drizzle remaining mixture on veggies and stir to coat. Bake for 8 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.