With its festive colours, this salmon recipe is truly beautiful on the plate and perfect for fall. Ready in 12 minutes so you can enjoy any night of the week.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 4 x 6 oz. salmon fillets, skin on
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) or fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine panko, cranberries, onion, 2 tbsp. butter, thyme, and lemon peel in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Press mixture on salmon and drizzle with 1 tbsp. melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until topping is golden and salmon is just opaque in the center.