With its festive colours, this salmon recipe is truly beautiful on the plate and perfect for fall. Ready in 12 minutes so you can enjoy any night of the week.
- 4 x 6 oz. salmon fillets, skin on
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) or fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine panko, cranberries, onion, 2 tbsp. butter, thyme, and lemon peel in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Press mixture on salmon and drizzle with 1 tbsp. melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until topping is golden and salmon is just opaque in the center.