People say that good things come in threes—and we’re inclined to agree, because this might be tastiest and easiest meal you ever make. Salmon, shrimp and scallops are seasoned, grilled and placed on a bed of tender baby greens.
- 8 wooden skewers – soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 24 oz. boneless, skinless salmon – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 16 large uncooked shrimp (peel and de-vein, leaving the tails on)
- 8 large sea scallops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag (10 oz.) assorted baby greens
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1 ½ cups sliced cucumbers
- Vinegar and oil dressing
- Toss cucumber slices, grape tomatoes and finely sliced red onion with greens and dressing.
- Thread the salmon, shrimp, and scallops onto the skewers, dividing evenly. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, until the fish is opaque throughout, shrimp are pink, and scallops are firm and opaque, approximately 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place skewers on top of the salad and serve.
Makes: 4-6 Servings.
Did you know?
To keep your shrimp moist and juicy throughout cooking, be sure to pat your shrimp dry and brush it with oil. Alternatively, you can also try grilling your shrimp with the shells on. It’s a great way to keep your shrimp moist, and cut down on the fat.
Did you know?
When cutting your salmon for skewers, try to make the cubes roughly the same size as the sea scallops. This is a great way to make sure everything on your skewer will be finished cooking at roughly the same time.