- 2x 5 oz. salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 head of garlic, roasted
- 2 parsnips, washed and cubed
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Boil parsnips for 5 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Drain. Place parsnips, 3-4 cloves of roasted garlic, olive oil, salt, and ½ cup of veggie broth in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and place skin-side up in a preheated, non-stick pan. Sear for 4-5 minutes. Flip salmon and sear for another 4-5 minutes.
- Divide parsnip puree between two plates, place salmon on top.