Love lobster rolls?
Then you will love this twist on the popular New England classic.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- 1 lb. shrimp, cooked, peeled and large diced (12 oz. peeled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. minced scallions
- 1 tsp. lemon juice and zest
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- Cracked pepper and sea salt, to taste
- Dash of hot red pepper sauce, or to taste 2 tablespoon butter
- Room temperature 4 top-split New England-style rolls or 12 slider rolls
- Sweet potato chips or fries (optional)
- Combine shrimp meat, mayonnaise, scallions, lemon juice and zest, celery and cracked pepper and sea salt in medium bowl. Finish seasoning with hot red pepper sauce to taste. Hold.
- Butter outside surfaces of hot dog rolls or inside of slider rolls. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; place rolls, buttered side down, in a non-stick skillet; cook until golden browned about 1 minute per side. Open rolls. Fill each with 1/2 cup of the shrimp mixture, and serve. Or divide the mixture among the 12 slider rolls. Serve shrimp roll with sweet potatoes chips or fries, if desired.