Smoked salmon deliciousness surrounded with sweet, tart cranberries – a dynamite combination! Perfect for an appetizer, light dinner or snack.
- 5 oz. True North smoked salmon
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- Mixed greens
- 1 celery stock, chopped
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut red pepper, celery, and red onion.
- Put the mixed greens in a bowl and add the red pepper, celery, red onion, dried cranberries. Break up the smoked salmon into flakes and add them to the salad.
- Drizzle a little olive oil and balsamic onto the salad to taste, along with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently and enjoy!