Congratulations—you now hold the secret to making the ultimate charcuterie board. All you need is the ingredients listed below and some good company. Though it’s so delicious, we understand if you decide to make it a party of one.
Recipe Difficulty Easy
- True North Cold Smoked Salmon
- Green olives
- 1 apple, sliced
- Multigrain crackers
- Poppyseed crackers
- Pommery mustard
- Dill havarti
- Strawberry jam
- Blackberry jam
- Caper berries, drained
- Spoon strawberry jam, blackberry jam and olives into separate small serving bowls.
- Spoon a generous amount of Pommery mustard onto platter.
- Add salmon, one slice at a time.
- Place olive bowl on platter.
- Arrange cheeses on platter; with wedge tips pointing in different directions.
- Sprinkle caper berries, raspberries and dried prunes in the empty spaces of the platter, leaving room for apple slices and crackers.
- Slice apples and crackers and add to platter
- On a separate serving platter, arrange extra crackers and jam bowls.
- Serve immediately.