Think of this recipe as a delicious hack for nights when you’re low on time—but still have high standards. Mayo is mixed with onion soup mix to create a flavorful crust and perfectly moist salmon. The result? Pure deliciousness.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Mix mayonnaise and onion soup mix together to create sauce.
- Spread onto salmon fillet.
- Place on baking sheet covered in tinfoil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1⁄2 hour.
- Let fish rest for 5-10 minutes after you take out of the oven and the sauce will turn into a tasty brown crust that keeps the fish moist and tender on the inside.
Did you know?
Even though you’ll want to dig into your salmon the second it comes out of the oven, be sure to let it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Resting allows the proteins in your fish to relax and reabsorb juices that escaped during cooking.